Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Satisfaction Not Guranteed

We all know that photography is all about light. When shooting landscapes, it was advised that the best time is during the golden hours. This is very frustrating since we have very limited time to execute what we visualize plus the Philippines doesn't have Daylight Saving Time (DST zone). 2 hours before sunset and 2 hours after sunrise. There's a total of 4 hours for you to work on which is very really hard.

This week, I almost come to the point that I will going to sell my gem (camera) and give up photography. I was thinking that photography will not work for me. I have a lot of inspiration but I am always failing with execution. I talked to a friend of mine who have the same passion and provided some tips and enlightenment regarding what we are doing. It helps a lot and knowing that you are getting supports especially with your loved ones.

Tonight as I am writing this, I have the optimistic value to pursue what nature and light has to offer. It requires planning, timing, effort, determination and a true devotion to be one with nature.


Shooting landscapes does not provide any guarantee.
This is all for the love of Light and Landscapes!


Mariveles Bataan | 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment