Thursday, January 28, 2010

Monochromatic Desire

This will be my kick starter. I am inclined with Landscape Photography lately that's why some of my post is related to it however, this is no typical photography blog. I joined some local forums to learn more about camera controls. I started on this hobby with one thing on mind which is "Defying the movement".

Since childhood years, I love Arts and Creativity. My visuals is so perfect yet I am trouble executing them. The Artistic Creativity may not be in my favor however,doing the things you love give the same hypnotic feeling.

I am presenting to you some of my perspectives about Black and White Landscape Photography.




"A Life beyond Life" Anawangin Cove, Zambales 2010





"Uphill Battle" Nagsasa Cove, Zambales 2010

Note: You may click on the photo to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment